Our wedding is June 6, 2009.
The ceremony will begin at 6:30 p.m., followed by a cocktail hour and dinner reception.
All events will take place at the Brazilian Room in Tilden Park, located in North Berkeley.
Please be aware that parking at the Brazilian Room is limited, so we encourage you to carpool if at all possible. We will do our best to arrange carpools between guests beforehand.
Directions to the Brazilian Room:
The Brazilian Room is located in the southeastern end of Tilden Regional Park, near the Tilden Golf Course and the Tilden Botanical Gardens.
The Brazilian Room (Building) is located in Tilden Regional Park, Berkeley, on Wildcat Canyon at the intersection of Shasta Road
From Highway 80:
* Take University Avenue exit in Berkeley.
* Follow University up (east) to Oxford.
* Left on Oxford to Rose.
* Right on Rose to Spruce.
* Left on Spruce on the top of the hill, cross the intersection, and Spruce becomes Wildcat Canyon Road.
* Continue for two miles and the Brazilian Room will be on your left.
From Highway 24:
* At east end of Caldecott Tunnel, exit Fish Ranch Road up to Grizzly Peak Boulevard.
* Turn right and continue to Golf Course Road.
* Right again and continue to stop sign.
* Right on Shasta Road.
* Shasta dead-ends into Brazilian Room parking lot.
If lot is full, avoid citation by parking at Island Picnic area on Wildcat Canyon or on Anza View Road. (Just in case….510-562-7275).